Utility for the new GALACTIC economy

Astral Credits is a fun, community-driven, open-source peer-to-peer digital currency project developing decentralized applications on the SONGBIRD Network, built upon sound money principles.

Our vision is to bootstrap a completely self-sustaining ecosystem through the free & fair distribution of XAC tokens to the FLARE NETWORKS community. Astral Credits boasts a fixed supply cap, sound monetary policy and a free & fair distribution model to promote strong Store of Value (SoV) like properties.

Our Vision Statement

  • Fixed Supply Cap

    A hard cap of 1 BILLION Astral Credits have been minted to ensure the value each token represents cannot be debased through monetary inflation.

  • Deflationary Supply Schedule

    Tokens are distributed to the community for FREE via a faucet with a built-in deflationary supply schedule to help promote strong Store of Value (SoV) like properties.

  • Free & Fair Distribution

    80% of tokens to be distributed FREELY to the community. With the remaining 20% in reserve to aid in funding future projects and to help expand the XAC ecosystem.

  • Secure, Fast & Low Cost

    Astral Credits utilises the SONGBIRD PoS smart contract network which enables secure, low fee transactions with near instant finality.

Astral Credits Faucet

Join the Community!

Join Discord

The faucet is accesible via the community Discord.

Simply join our Discord server and register to begin claiming!
Type !getstarted in chat to learn how!

 

Distribution Info

Current Payout Amount: x XAC
User Claim Limit: 24HR's after last successful claim until monthly global claim limit reached
Claims Remaining this Month: Remaining
Monthly Claims Reset Timer: x Days x Hours x Minutes x Seconds
Payout Halving Timer: x Days x Hours x Minutes x Seconds

You can also type /faucet_stats in Discord to receive a running update on XAC distribution!

SUPPORT the Astral Credits project

Support the Astral Credits project today by purchasing an Astral Credits NFT badge on XHaven or FlareOcean Marketplace! Badge holders will have the unique opportunity to secure additional tokens beyond those distributed via the faucet by receiving routine airdrops 1:1 of the RRP (XAC to SGB) on each halving event. NFT Holders can also claim Citizenship status via the Astral Credits Community Discord, which provides additional perks such as access to private channels, tools and exclusive opportunities to earn XAC through giveaways and competitions!

Buy on XHaven

Buy an Astral Credits NFT badge on FlareOcean Marketplace and receive 10% OFF!


Please also consider donating Songbird (SGB) to the address below to provide gas fees for use in the faucet for distribution of XAC to the community. A small amount can go a long way!

Alternatively, you can send SGB to faucet.sgb using this service.

Thank you for your support! ❤️

Bifrost Wallet
Proudly supporting Astral Credits

With native SONGBIRD Network support. Have full control over your XAC tokens with a self custody wallet, NFT gallery and Web3 browser all in one simple and secure app.

Bifrost Wallet

Mr.Tipbot
Built for the community

Mr.Tipbot is a FREE TO USE cross-server Discord tipping service which supports both the FLARE & SONGBIRD Networks. Send and receive XAC, FLR, SGB and MORE!

Learn More

Pixel Planet
Powered by Astral Credits

Pixel Planet is a DApp (Decentralized Application) powered by Astral Credits. Buy pixels on the shared canvas using XAC, collaborate or compete to create amazing works and share them with the SONGBIRD community!

Pixel Planet

FeatherSwap
Decentralized Exchange

The first not-for-profit DEX on the Songbird Network built by The Phoenix Project. Stake XAC received from the faucet, games & tips to earn FTHR on top of liquidity provider rewards, all whilst contributing to a deflationary token economy!

FeatherSwap

BlazeSwap
Decentralized Exchange

Buy/Sell XAC or add liquidity to the BlazeSwap Astral Credits pool to earn liquidity provider rewards on your XAC!

BlazeSwap

Songbird Domains
Web3 domain name service

Domain names are human readable digital ID's living on the blockchain, such as astralcredits.sgb. Use Songbird Domains SEND Function to send XAC directly to any .sgb domain name holder!

Send XAC Buy Domain

SGB Chat
Web3 social media platform

SGB chat is the first social media platform built on the SONGBIRD network! Use the SEND feature to send XAC tips to other users on the platform via their .sgb domain name!

SGB.Chat

Technical

Astral Credits (XAC) is an ERC20 token on the SONGBIRD Network.

Copy to Clipboard

❤️ The faucet? Prussia's Web Services can build one for you!